Asparagus salad with creamy mustard sauce
- 1 lb
- asparagus trimmed and steamed until crisp tender and chilled in an ice bath
- lettuce leaves, butter or bibb lettuce
- grape tomatoes cut in half
- sweet onion sliced
- creamy mustard sauce-recipe follows
How to Make Asparagus salad with creamy mustard sauce
- 1Place lettuce leaf on a small plate and add the asparagus, tomatoes, and onion slices.
- 2Drizzle with some of the creamy mustard sauce.
- 3Creamy Mustard Sauce:
In a bowl, stir toegther 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar, and 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4The sauce also works good over warm steamed asparagus.