Patriotic Gelatin Fruit Salad
Blue Ribbon Recipe
What a patriotic dessert! It's so impressive when complete, you can use it as part of the table decoration for a celebration. There are a few steps to this recipe, but the end result is delicious. We loved the cream cheese layer. Combined with the whipped topping, it was light and not overly sweet. The cherry pie filling mixed with the strawberry Jell-O makes that layer a bit creamy. Yum! The Test Kitchen
- 6 oz
- box of blueberry gelatin (2 small boxes)
- 6 oz
- box of strawberry gelatin (2 small boxes)
- 1-2 c
- fresh cleaned and rinsed blueberries
- 1 can(s)
- prepared sweet cherry pie filling
- 8 oz
- package of cream cheese
- 16 oz
- frozen whipped topping (2 regular tubs)
- 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 tsp
- lemon juice
How to Make Patriotic Gelatin Fruit Salad
- 2An hour before making the recipe, set the cream cheese out on the counter to reach room temperature.
- 7Once the cream cheese layer is firm, begin making the next layer.
- 11This recipe is good for 2-3 days in the refrigerator. It is a good idea to make it the day ahead of service.