Fantastic Jello Salad
- 1 large
- lime jello (prepare as instructed on box)
- 1 can(s)
- small. crushed pineapple, drained (save juice)
- 1 bag(s)
- small. colored marshmallows
- 1 pkg
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 medium
- sized carton of cool whip
- 1 c
- chopped pecans
- 1/2 c
How to Make Fantastic Jello Salad
- 1Prepare Jello: add crushed pineapple (saving juice for topping), sliced bananas and mini marshmallows
- 2let set in the refrigerator for 1 hour or until set in a 9x13 inch container (tupperware with a lid).
- 3Topping: Cook over medium heat until thickened; cream cheese, juice from pineapple, 1 egg and 1/2 cup sugar.
- 4Let cool and add Cool Whip. Pour on Jello mixture and top with pecans. Store in refrigerator... Enjoy!