Spinach Romaine salad with Tunafish
You can add chopped mushrooms if you like too but I love this salad as is. Very good, flavorful and healthy!
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, stems pulled off
- 1 cup romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped or diced white onions
- 1/4th cup diced cucumbers
- 1- 2.6 oz pkg of starkist tuna creations, any flavor(hickory smoked, lemon pepper, garlic and herb)i use them all.
- a few dashes of lemon juice on top of finished salad
- *****tip-may add chopped mushrooms and use red onions too. i have not used the mushrooms for this salad.
How to Make Spinach Romaine salad with Tunafish
- 1Place your cutting board on counter with all your ingredients. Chop or dice up your tomatoes, cucumbers and white onions and set aside.
- 2Take spinach leaves and pull off stems and measure 1 cup, chop the romaine lettuce into bite size pcs and measure out 1 cup. Now place both spinach leaves and romaine lettuce on plate, add the tomatoes, cucumbers and onions. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Enjoy!