☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 head medium
- romaine lettuce - washed and cleaned well
- 1 small can(s)
- mandarin oranges - drained well
- 1 small pkg
- slivered almonds
- 1 small bottle
- poppy seed dressing
- 1/4 c
How to Make Citrus Almond Salad
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Coat the almonds in butter and toast until brown. Watch them closely. They will overcook and burn quickly. The rule is if you smell them, they are overcooked.
- 3Tear the lettuce into bite-sized pieces in a salad bowl.
- 4Mix in the mandarin oranges and the almonds.
- 5Mix until coated. Chill in the refrigerator for a little while before serving.