☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 head mediumromaine lettuce - washed and cleaned well
1 small can(s)mandarin oranges - drained well
1 small pkgslivered almonds
1 small bottlepoppy seed dressing
How to Make Citrus Almond Salad
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat the almonds in butter and toast until brown. Watch them closely. They will overcook and burn quickly. The rule is if you smell them, they are overcooked.
- Tear the lettuce into bite-sized pieces in a salad bowl.
- Mix in the mandarin oranges and the almonds.
- Mix until coated. Chill in the refrigerator for a little while before serving.