Arugula, Pear & Pomegranate Salad
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- anjou pear, halved and sliced
- pomegranate, seeds removed
- 3/4 c
- red wine vinegar
- 1/2 c
- olive oil
- 2 tsp
- chopped shallots
- 1 tsp
- dried oregano
- 1 tsp
- fresh cracked pepper
How to Make Arugula, Pear & Pomegranate Salad
- 1I definitely recommend making the vinaigrette a day or two before, it allows the flavors to really meld. I love making vinaigrettes in mason jars or the like, its just really easy. So go head and pour in the red wine vinegar, olive oil, chopped shallot, dried oregano, salt and a little pepper. Refrigerate.
- 2To plate I used a shallow bowl, piled on a few big handfuls of the baby arugula, half a pears worth for each plate and a good sprinkling of the pomegranate seeds. Are the colors gorgeous together or what?!?!
- 3Give the vinaigrette a good shaking to combine everything before serving and drizzle just a bit over top. Finish with fresh cracked pepper.