Tropical Chicken Salad-Quick and Easy
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- rotisserie chicken, deboned
- orange(each slice cut in thrids)
- celery stalk(chopped)
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/3 c
- toasted pecans(pieces)
- appled(diced with skin on or off)
- carrots, chopped
- 1 c
- greek yogurt(flavored, i used coconut but you can use orange, key lime, etc.
- 1 1/4 c
- mayonnaise dressing(not light, because with the yogurt it will be too watery)
- 1 pinch
- salt and pepper
How to Make Tropical Chicken Salad-Quick and Easy
- 1Skin, debone, and chop chicken in bite size pieces. Place in serving bowl.
- 2Cut up all vegetables and fruit as indicated above. Add to chicken.
- 3Add salt and pepper to chicken. Mix the yogurt and mayo together and whip until smooth. Add dressing to chicken and lightly toss. chill for 1 hour, and serve.