Not Your Traditional Chicken Salad
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- chicken breast pre-cooked, chopped coarsley (unless you want to cook your own first)
- bell pepper, any color
- 1/4 c
- fresh spinach, minced finely (if possible in a small chopper)
- 1/2 c
- or less sweet or purple onion, minced
- 1/4 c
- jarred mayonnaise of your choice (or to taste)
- 2 Tbsp
- jarred mustard of your choice (or to taste)
- 1 Tbsp
- catsup (or to taste)
- garlic powder to taste
How to Make Not Your Traditional Chicken Salad
- 1Just mix all ingredients and serve.
- 2You can use all the ingredients to fit the amounts to fit your individual taste buds. We like it rather medium dry, not swimming in mayo.
- 3I was out of the usual celery and had some spinach and pretty much nothing else in the fridge so it is what I used. It can be served in a sandwich or on lettuce, stuffed in a tomato or with chips or crackers. Enjoy!