Lisa's Chicken Salad
- 1 cooked chicken breast cut up fine
- 1 celery stalk chopped
- 1 small apple chopped ( i leave the skin on)
- 15 whole pecans chopped ( i only have whole ones so had to count them lol)
- 2 heaping tablespoons of hellman's mayo (thats all i use )
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Lisa's Chicken Salad
- 1In a big bowl (if you're anything like me you need a big bowl so you don't make a mess LOL) Cut up your chicken ( I cut it and them use my fingers to make is smaller) add your celery, apples and pecans, add your mayo salt and pepper and mix well.
I have added dried cranberries before grapes if I have them.