Cold Chicken Salad
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3/4 bag(s)elbow macaroni, cooked
1 1/2 cchicken, cooked
1 cMiracle Whip salad dressing
1/4 cchopped onion
1/4 cchopped celery
1/2 tspgarlic powder or salt
1/2 tspMrs. Dash all purpose seasoning
How to Make Cold Chicken Salad
- Boil noodles. Rinse with cool water.
- Chop all ingredients and set aside. I have made this various ways when it comes to the chicken. You can boil a chicken breast, use a can of shredded chicken, chop 3 chicken tenders from the store or use rotisserie chicken. I usually use the rotisserie as then I get 2 dinners out of one chicken.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, Miracle Whip, and spices.
- Add to a large bowl and toss with the pasta, chicken, onion, and celery. Chill for 1 hour.
- Serve with a roll for a great lunch or dinner.