Yukon Gold Potato Salad
- 2 lb
- yukon gold potatoes
- green onions, chopped
- 1 1/3 c
- veganaise, (vegan mayo)
- salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon or lime juice
- 1/2 medium
- orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- dried parsley
How to Make Yukon Gold Potato Salad
- 1Wash your potatoes, cut into cubes. Put in a pot of salted cold water and boil for 20 minutes or until just done. Drain and put into a large dish to cool.
- 2In a medium sized dish, combine the onion, mayo, salt and pepper, citrus juice, bell pepper and parsley.
- 3Add to the cooled potatoes. Mix carefully with a rubber spatula so not to break the potatoes up too much.
- 4Sprinkle with paprika if you like, or add it to each serving, that's what i did.