CREAMY POTATO SALAD
- 2 1/2 lb
- boiled red potatoes, with the skins on
- 1 c
- celery, cut very small
- 2 bunch
- green onions, cut up to the green, cut very small
- 1 c
- miracle whip, divided
- 1 tsp
- half and half
- salt and pepper to taste
- hard boiled eggs, sliced
How to Make CREAMY POTATO SALAD
- 1When boiled potatoes are cool enough to handle, remove the skins.
- 2Cut the potatoes into nice bite size pieces.
Now coat the potatoes with 1/2 cup of Miracle Whip.
- 3Mix in the chopped celery and green onion.
Salt and pepper to taste.
- 4In a separate bowl mix the other 1/2 cup of Miracle Whip, 1 teaspoon of sugar, and enough half and half to thin down slightly. (probably about 1/8 cup of half and half)
- 5Pour on top of potatoes, and mix well.
Place potato salad in a serving bowl, and top with sliced hard boiled eggs.
- 6Chill until serving.
- 7This is my absolute favorite potato salad.
Thank you to my mother in law!