CREAMY POTATO SALAD
2 1/2 lbboiled red potatoes, with the skins on
1 ccelery, cut very small
2 bunchgreen onions, cut up to the green, cut very small
1 cmiracle whip, divided
·half and half
·salt and pepper to taste
2hard boiled eggs, sliced
How to Make CREAMY POTATO SALAD
- When boiled potatoes are cool enough to handle, remove the skins.
- Cut the potatoes into nice bite size pieces.
Now coat the potatoes with 1/2 cup of Miracle Whip.
- Mix in the chopped celery and green onion.
Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a separate bowl mix the other 1/2 cup of Miracle Whip, 1 teaspoon of sugar, and enough half and half to thin down slightly. (probably about 1/8 cup of half and half)
- Pour on top of potatoes, and mix well.
Place potato salad in a serving bowl, and top with sliced hard boiled eggs.
- Chill until serving.
- This is my absolute favorite potato salad.
Thank you to my mother in law!