Grandma Donna's Potatoe Salad
- hard boiled eggs chopped
- medium red onion chopped
- celery stocks chopped
- medim dill pickles chopped
- 1/4 c
- dill pickle juice from the jar
- 1/2 c
- mayonnaise ( may use more if needed ) i use low fat mayo
- 2 Tbsp
- prepared mustard
- salt and pepper to taste.
- 4-5 lb
- potatoes,cooked, peeled, and cubed into 2 inch cubes
How to Make Grandma Donna's Potatoe Salad
- 1cook and peel the potatoes, then cut into chunks about 2" each, chop the eggs, onion, celery,and dill pickles and place in a large bowl with the potatoes.
- 2combine the mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper along with the pickle juice, mix well and add this to the potatoies and mix well. If not moist enought add a small amount of mayonnaise until you reach the moistness you like.
- 3after combining all ingredients in a large bowl, place foil over the bowl and refrigerate for 3-4 hours, to let the flavor mix.