Creamy Bacon Potato Salad
Anyway she has given this a 5 star rating and it's better the next day.
As there wasn't a total time to post this, I'll put here. Takes about 1hr. 15min.
- 2 1/2 lb
- new red potatoes, washed w/skins on
- 1/2 lb
- bacon, cooked snf broked into bits
- 1 1/4 stalk(s)
- celery, thinly sliced
- 3/4 c
- onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 c
- sweet pickle relish
- 1 1/2 c
- mayonnaise, (may use salad dressing)
- 3 tsp
- brown sugar
- 3 tsp
- celery seed
- 4 tsp
- apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp
- prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp
- hard boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- radishes, sliced as thin as you can get
- capers to taste
How to Make Creamy Bacon Potato Salad
- 1Cook potatoes in boiling, salted water until tender
- 2Drain well
- 3Allow to cool a bit then cube.
- 4Transfer to a large bowl and continue to cool
- 5While cooling, combine celery, onion, sweet relish, capers, radishes and bacon bits in a small bowl.
- 6Your potatoes should be cool enough that you can now add in and mix your celery mix.
Mix until combined but don't get carried away. You don't want to smash the potatoes.
- 7Slowly add your mayo mixture and stir to combine.
- 8Carefully fold in the chopped eggs.
- 9Cover and chill thoroughly. If you can wait an hour you will be in good shape.
If you can wait over night your in potato salad heaven.