Creamy Bacon Potato Salad
Anyway she has given this a 5 star rating and it's better the next day.
As there wasn't a total time to post this, I'll put here. Takes about 1hr. 15min.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 1/2 lbnew red potatoes, washed w/skins on
1/2 lbbacon, cooked snf broked into bits
1 1/4 stalk(s)celery, thinly sliced
3/4 conion, finely chopped
1/2 csweet pickle relish
1 1/2 cmayonnaise, (may use salad dressing)
3 tspbrown sugar
3 tspcelery seed
4 tspapple cider vinegar
2 tspprepared mustard
1 1/2 tspsalt
6hard boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
5radishes, sliced as thin as you can get
·capers to taste
How to Make Creamy Bacon Potato Salad
- Cook potatoes in boiling, salted water until tender
- Drain well
- Allow to cool a bit then cube.
- Transfer to a large bowl and continue to cool
- While cooling, combine celery, onion, sweet relish, capers, radishes and bacon bits in a small bowl.
- Your potatoes should be cool enough that you can now add in and mix your celery mix.
Mix until combined but don't get carried away. You don't want to smash the potatoes.
- Slowly add your mayo mixture and stir to combine.
- Carefully fold in the chopped eggs.
- Cover and chill thoroughly. If you can wait an hour you will be in good shape.
If you can wait over night your in potato salad heaven.