Twisty Italian Pasta Salad
1 10oz.container of fresh grape tomatoes
1 6oz. can(s)medium size black olives, (use whole or slice)
1 15oz. can(s)of chick peas, drained
1 smallcucumber, cut into bite size pieces
1small carrot, sliced
1small yellow bell pepper, chopped
1 16oz. bottlezesty italian dressing
1 16oz. boxrotini pasta (tri-color)
How to Make Twisty Italian Pasta Salad
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Rinse pasta with cold water until pasta has cooled.
- Combine pasta, tomatoes, olives, chick peas, cucumber, carrot and bell pepper into a large bowl.
- Pour one bottle of Zesty Italian Dressing onto pasta salad.
- Serve immediately or cool in refrigerator for at least two hours so the flavors can marinate to enrich its flavor.
I also like this pasta salad served over a small bed of lettuce.
*NOTE: Make sure you get Zesty Italian Dressing. It's just not the same if it's not Zesty.