Twisty Italian Pasta Salad
- 1 10oz.
- container of fresh grape tomatoes
- 1 6oz. can(s)
- medium size black olives, (use whole or slice)
- 1 15oz. can(s)
- of chick peas, drained
- 1 small
- cucumber, cut into bite size pieces
- small carrot, sliced
- small yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 16oz. bottle
- zesty italian dressing
- 1 16oz. box
- rotini pasta (tri-color)
How to Make Twisty Italian Pasta Salad
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Rinse pasta with cold water until pasta has cooled.
- 3Combine pasta, tomatoes, olives, chick peas, cucumber, carrot and bell pepper into a large bowl.
- 4Pour one bottle of Zesty Italian Dressing onto pasta salad.
- 5Serve immediately or cool in refrigerator for at least two hours so the flavors can marinate to enrich its flavor.
I also like this pasta salad served over a small bed of lettuce.
*NOTE: Make sure you get Zesty Italian Dressing. It's just not the same if it's not Zesty.