Tuna Pasta Salad
It's very simple to make too!Crunchy celery,tuna,grape tomatoes,black olives,onion,& pasta!
A NICE SUMMER SIDE OR MAIN DISH!
- 2 can(s)
- tuna, packed in water,drained,flaked
- 1/2 c
- 1 pt
- grape tomatoes,cut in half
- 2 c
- 2 dash(es)
- garlic and herb seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pkg
- 16 oz spiral noodles, cooked,al dente
- 1 can(s)
- pitted medium olives,cut in half
- 1 small
Add,Tuna,celery,tomatoes,mayo,garlic seasoning,olives,and onion into a Plastic,resealable container.
ADD Pasta slowly (1 cup at a time,stirring after each cup)and TOSS to coat! Refridgerate leftovers