Tuna Macaroni Salad
Feel free to add whatever veggies you like to this.
I made this for my signature dish at the WFC in Vegas this year, 2014, bc my hubs talked me into it, and believe it or not it came in 9th place which is pretty good.
What I did to tweak it a little was cut back on the mayo and add a dollop or sour cream, and add some dill pickle juice and some dill weed. I will be doing that from now on for my go to on this.
- 2 c
- uncooked elbow macaroni
- 3 Tbsp
- chopped green olives stuffed with pimentos
- 1 stalk(s)
- 1 small
- onion or 4 scallions
- 1/3 c
- frozrn peas, thawed and patted dry
- 1/2 tsp
- each salt and pepper, or to taste
- 1 c
- mayonnaise of your choice, more or less to your liking
- 3 can(s)
- each 5 ounces tuna.
How to Make Tuna Macaroni Salad
- 2Drain well, and refrigerate until cool.
- 5Other nice additions are hard boiled egg, grated carrots and shrimp instead of tuna.