- 1 pkg
- 19 oz. cheese tortellini
- 1 lb
- bacon, cooked, chopped
- 4 c
- broccoli heads, chopped
- 1 pt
- grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes, halved
- spring onions, just the onion part, chopped
- 1 jar(s)
- 8 oz. coleslaw dressing (i use marie's)
How to Make Tortellini Salad
- 1Cook the tortellini according to package. Drain, rinse with cold water and refrigerate for about 30 mins.
- 2I buy the already cooked bacon, to save time. For raw bacon, cook until evenly browned. Drain on paper towel and chop into approx. 1/2 inch pieces.
- 3In a large bowl, add the tortellini, chopped bacon, chopped broccoli, halved tomatoes, and chopped onions. Pour the coleslaw dressing over everything and toss to coat all the ingredients. Chill before serving.
- 4I make this the night before and keep in the refrigerator overnight so the flavors blend. It's good the same day you make it, but even better the next day!