Summer Spaghetti Salad
1 lbspaghetti - thin
1 jar(s)salad supreme - mccormick
1 bottleviva italian dressing - 16 oz
1 smallyellow onion - chopped
1 largecucumber - sliced and 1/2'd
1 smallbell pepper - sliced and diced (small)
3 mediumroma tomatoes, cut in cubes
1 jar(s)parmesan cheese
How to Make Summer Spaghetti Salad
- Open Italian Dressing and pour entire contents into large bowl. Pour in 3/4 of the bottle of McCormick Salad Supreme. Blend Well.
- Chop all the veggies accordingly and add them to the Dressing mixture and set aside.
- Boil the spaghetti until done. Drain then rinse in COLD WATER. Rinse until all the spaghetti is COLD. let it sit in the strainer for 15 minutes to allow water to drain off, so it will not water you salad down.
- Once Spaghetti is drained, pour into Dressing and Veggie Mixture. Mix well. this does better when prepared the night before and it is left to sit in the fridge and acquire the other flavors, mixing occasionally. But it can be eaten right away.
- Once it is done, put on a plate and top with Parmesan grated cheese.