- 16z oz
- tricolor pasta cooked
- grape tomatoes halved
- 1 bottle
- roasted red pepper italian salad dressing
- 6 stick
- sliced string mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium
- chopped cucumber
- 1/2 c
- chopped red onion
- 2 Tbsp
- mccormick salad supreme
- 3/4 c
- diced green pepper
How to Make Summer Pasta Salad
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions for Al dente.
Prepare vegetables while waiting for water to boil and pasta to cook.
- 2Drain and rinse with cold water.
- 3Add rest of ingredients except dressing.
- 4Add dressing. You can add as much as you like to taste.
- 5Mix together and refrigerate for a couple of hours.