.. of course, you don't have to wait until Spring !
- cooked penne pasta/ gluten free
- fresh spinach / torn
- broccoli florets
- onions / slivered
- raw carrots / cut in strips
- zucchini / cubes
- hard cooked egg / sliced
- 1 scoop(s)
- potato salad
- feta cheese / or your choice
How to Make Spring Salad
- 1Wash and dry all veggies.
Pat the fresh Spinach leaves completely dry !
Cook/ cool 1 hard cooked egg for each salad.
Put one scoop of your favorite potato salad over Spinach leaves.
- 2Start layering the salad -
veggies of your choice
slice hard cooked egg & place over veggies
top with Feta cheese / or your choice
- 3made a light lemon/olive oil dressing with herbs.. would be wonderful with Gluten Free Flatbread!
This can be layered any way .. the potato salad is just a take-off on how Greek Salads are made in this area.
Do this to suit you & your loved ones !