SPINACH, FETA PASTA SALAD
1 boxfarfalle pasta
2 pkgbaby spinach (washed)
1/2red onion sliced thin
1 can(s)sliced black olives
1 can(s)chick peas (optional)
1container cherry tomatoes halved
1 1/2 ccrumpled feta
1 cgood olive oil
1/2 cred wine vinegar
1 - 2 Tbspdijon mustard (more or less to your preference)
1-2 Tbsporegano (to your preference)
How to Make SPINACH, FETA PASTA SALAD
- Cook pasta al'dente and submerge in cold water to prevent it from getting mushy. Drain.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients except for the dressing (if you are serving later keep out the spinach also).
- In a medium bowl whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, dijon mustard and oregano. Add salt and pepper to your liking.
- Pour over pasta and spinach and toss well. Check to see if you need salt. The feta adds salt to it. Put some cherry tomatoes on top for garnish.
- Sometimes I make this the night before a party but I leave out the spinach leaves and dressing. I put them in just before serving and then put tomatoes on top.