Sirloin Steak & Pasta Salad
*Recipe seen in The Healthy Beef Cookbook---published by John Wiley & Sons
- 1 lb
- sirloin steak-seasoned & marinated
- 2 c
- rotini pasta
- 8 oz
- bag sugar snap peas
- 1 c
- cherry tomatoes
- 1 large
- lemon-zested & juiced
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped fresh parsley
- 3 clove
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- envelope packet dry italian dressing mix
How to Make Sirloin Steak & Pasta Salad
- 1*Bring water to boil in pot. Add peas, boil 2-3 minutes. Drain. Rinse with cold water.
- 2*Cut cherry tomatoes in half
- 3*cook pasta according to package
- 4*Combine peas, pasta & tomatoes in a large bowl. Toss gently.
- 5*In a small bowl; Whisk lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil, parsley, garlic, salt & pepper until well blended.
- 6*Add to pasta mixture tossing to coat. Sprinkle 1/2 envelope of the Italian seasoning...tossing gently again.
- 7*Grill seasoned steak (we marinate ours overnight)
Or you can Broil steak in oven for 9-12 minutes, turning once during cooking time.
- 8*Thinly slice steak. Add to pasta mixture. Stir gently. Or you can add sliced steak to each person's plate~