Sirloin Steak & Pasta Salad
*Recipe seen in The Healthy Beef Cookbook---published by John Wiley & Sons
1 lbsirloin steak-seasoned & marinated
2 crotini pasta
8 ozbag sugar snap peas
1 ccherry tomatoes
1 largelemon-zested & juiced
2 Tbspolive oil
2 Tbspchopped fresh parsley
1/2envelope packet dry italian dressing mix
How to Make Sirloin Steak & Pasta Salad
- *Bring water to boil in pot. Add peas, boil 2-3 minutes. Drain. Rinse with cold water.
- *Cut cherry tomatoes in half
- *cook pasta according to package
- *Combine peas, pasta & tomatoes in a large bowl. Toss gently.
- *In a small bowl; Whisk lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil, parsley, garlic, salt & pepper until well blended.
- *Add to pasta mixture tossing to coat. Sprinkle 1/2 envelope of the Italian seasoning...tossing gently again.
- *Grill seasoned steak (we marinate ours overnight)
Or you can Broil steak in oven for 9-12 minutes, turning once during cooking time.
- *Thinly slice steak. Add to pasta mixture. Stir gently. Or you can add sliced steak to each person's plate~