1 boxpasta shells
2 ozpackage of flaked imitation crabmeat or you can use real crab meat
1 cmayo or more to your liking
1 - 2 Tbspold bay season or more if desired
1green bell pepper chopped
2 Tbspsalad seasoning (optional)
How to Make Seafood Salad
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Cool pasta.
- Put crab meat and chopped vetables in a bowl.
- Add pasta, mayo, old bay seasoning and salad seasoning and mix well.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours to let flavors blend. Overnight is the best.
- You can also add celery, tomato's and onions to this as well. Gives it really good flavor.