Pasta salad with Ranch dressing
When I was working I got a lot of requests for this.
I know all you gals in Just A Pinch have your own version, and from what I saw they all looked YUMMY, here is one of my versions.
- 8 oz
- pasta,i like spaghetti or farfalle for this
- 3 Tbsp
- green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 stick
- celery, diced
- 1/2 small
- red onion, diced
- 2 oz
- thinly sliced deli ham, diced
- 4 oz
- extra sharp cheddar cheese, small dice
- 1/2 tsp
- salt and pepper, or to taste
- 3/4 c
- plus 1/4 cup more ranch salad dressing
How to Make Pasta salad with Ranch dressing
- 1Cook pasta per package directions,and run cold water over to cool. Drain very well.
- 2Add all other ingredients, plus the 3/4 cup Ranch dressing.
- 3Cover and chill, when ready to serve see if you need to add more Ranch dressing, as most pasta's will soak up the dressing and make your salad a little dry.