My Greek Pasta Salad
My pasta salads too have evolved to include the flavors I and my family and friends enjoy most. This recipe is my most requested "Pasta" salad.
- 1 lb
- farfalle or pasta of your choice
- red bell pepper, chopped
- yellow bell pepper, chopped
- orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium
- onions, vidalia, peeled, chopped
- 2 small
- cans black olive slices, drained
- 1 can(s)
- marinated artichoke hearts, quartered
- english cucumber, scored, quartered lengthwise and slice
- 1 pt
- cherry tomatoes, halved or roma tomatoes, cut in cubes
- 8 oz
- feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 bottle
- ken's greek salad dressing with feta or zesty italian
How to Make My Greek Pasta Salad
- 1Boil pasta el dente. Drain, rinse with cold water, drain again and place into large bowl; set aside.
- 2Drain black olives and set aside.
- 3Cut up vegetables and add to the pasta; add black olives, artichokes (do not drain), feta cheese and Greek dressing. Mix well. Chill and serve.
- 4Green bell pepper may be substituted for either of the other bell peppers. I sometimes add sweet banana pepper rings. This is the kind of salad that I use what is on hand or an ingredient that is on my mind.