Minestrone Pasta Salad
Double the ingredients, and you'll have a great lunch salad to take to work for the week.
For extra fiber and healthier option, use whole-wheat pasta shells.
- 3 c
- uncooked medium pasta shells (about 7 1/2 ounces)
- 2/3 c
- italian dressing (bottled, or homemade)
- 1/2 c
- fresh shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 medium
- carrots, sliced
- 1 medium
- green bell pepper, chopped
- 19 oz
- can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 oz
- can chickpeas (garbanza beans), rinsed and drained
- 14 1/2 oz
- can italian style diced tomatoes, drained
How to Make Minestrone Pasta Salad
- 1Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- 2Toss drained pasta with all remaining ingredients. Serve warm or cold.