Macaroni Pea Salad
How to Make Macaroni Pea Salad
- 1Place 2 eggs in 4 quarts of water and bring to a boil
- 2Add sea shell macoroni and cook until tender, approximately 10-15 minutes until desired tenderness. Do not over cook.
When done, drain and place sea shells in a serving dish
- 3Chop the 2 eggs and add to macaroni
- 4Drain Peas and add to macaroni
- 5Add Salt and pepper. You can add more to desired taste
- 6Stir in mayonnaise and mix all ingredients well. You can decrease or increase amount of mayonnaise to suit your taste
- 7Place in refrigerator until cold.