Italian Angel Hair Salad
This ones for you found this one on delish.
- 1 lb. angel hair
- 1/2 lb. salami, chopped
- 1/2 c. sliced black olives
- 1/2 c. green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 c. roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1/2 c. marinated mini mozzarella balls, halved
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
How to Make Italian Angel Hair Salad
- 1In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook angel hair according to package directions until al dente. Drain, then transfer to a large serving bowl.
- 2Add salami, olives, roasted red pepper, green pepper, and mozzarella to bowl. In a glass jar, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and crushed red pepper flakes. Toss with pasta salad and serve.