Greek Penne Pasta Salad
- 16 oz
- box penne pasta
- red onion sliced thin and quartered
- medium green pepper sliced thin and each slice cut in half
- 2-8 oz
- containers of crumbled feta cheese
- 1 pkg
- grape tomatoes cut in half
- 2 sm can(s)
- sliced black olives
- 2 bottle
- kraft greek vinegrette salad dressing
How to Make Greek Penne Pasta Salad
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions until soft, (do not cook el dente) Rinse well with cold water and shake out excess water.
- 2Combine all other ingredients, adding cheese last. Add 1 bottle of dressing, and mix well. I put down 2 bottles in the ingredients section, because I always add more then 1 bottle. Chill. Prior to serving stir salad well, to mix dressing at the bottom of the bowl.