Greek Pasta Salad
- tri-colored corkscrew pasta, cooked according to package directions
- red pimentos
- sliced black olives
- marinated artichoke hearts, sliced
- olive oil
- small amount of mayo
- cavanaugh's greek seasoning
- feta cheese
How to Make Greek Pasta Salad
- 1Cook pasta, drain, and run cold water over to chill slightly. Drain well.
- 2Place pasta in large mixing bowl. Add pimentos, artichokes that have been chopped, sliced olives that have been well drained. Add olive oil and begin to mix. Add a minimal amount of mayo for creaminess. Then add a generous amount of Greek seasoning. Taste for salt. This is where you get the wonderful flavor...so be generous. Feta cheese can be added to top of salad. Chill covered in the refrigerator.
- 3Grilled chicken can easily be added for a dinner salad.