Favorite Pasta Salad
- 2 box
- tri colored pasta
- 1 large
- green pepper, sliced thin
- 1 medium
- purple onion, sliced thin
- roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped bite size
- 2 can(s)
- sliced black olives, drained-small cans
- 2 jar(s)
- artichoke hearts, canned, drained, cut bite size
- small head of broccoli flowerets, optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bottle
- lite caesar salad dressing
- 1 bottle
- lite italian salad dressing
- 2 pkg
- crumbled feta cheese w/basil & tomato
ITALIAN PASTA SALAD
How to Make Favorite Pasta Salad
- 1Cook pasta to box directions, drain in colander and run cold water over to rinse. While pasta is cooking, cut tomatoes, onion, & green pepper.
Add vegetables to large bowl with pasta. Salt and pepper to taste.
Pour one of the bottles of dressing to the pasta mixture, cover and put in the refrigerator to cool completely.
- 2Once cooled, toss with large spoon to mix well and add second bottle of dressing, mix. Add crumbled feta cheese and mix. I do this before I serve it or before I walk out the door on my way to a cookout.
- 3You can add just about anything that sounds good to this salad! Sometimes I add sliced banana peppers, mushrooms- sliced canned or fresh, garbanzo beans, sliced green olives, whatever suits your taste buds! Enjoy!