Cuke & Tomato Salad
One of my all time favorites!
- 1 small box of elbow macaroni
- 1 good size cucumber
- 1 large tomato
- 1 bottle kraft ranch dressing
- salt & pepper
How to Make Cuke & Tomato Salad
- 1Boil macaroni as directed on box.
- 2When macaroni is finished boiling. Remove from stove. Drain. Pour in a bowl to cool.
- 3While macaroni is cooling....peel and dice cucumbers. Dice tomatoes.
- 4When macaroni is cooled....add diced veggies and toss.
- 5Pour Ranch Dressing over pasta and veggies just enough to coat real good.
- 6Salt & Pepper to taste.
- 7Place in refrigerator overnight in an air tight dish with lid.
- 8When ready to serve or pack in your lunch box give it a real good toss.
- 9Will keep for a few days in refrigerator.
- 10Enjoy....very good!