Colorful Orzo Pasta
- 1 lb
- cooked orzo, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 c
- each: diced red onions, peppers (yellow, red, green, orange); tomatoes, black olives. reserve a few whole olives, and diced peppers for garnish.
- 1/4 c
- chopped scallions
- 3/4 c
- crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 c
- extra virgin olive oil mixed with 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice, 1 teaspoon basil paste 1/2 tsp cilantro paste
- salt and pepper
How to Make Colorful Orzo Pasta
- 1In a large bowl, mix together the Orzo and feta cheese. Toss with some extra virgin olive oil for mixing.
- 2Add the diced onions, peppers, tomatoes and olives, mixing well. Add the olive oil lemon juice mixture and toss pasta salad until everything is well blended.
- 3Smooth the salad with a large spoon, then decorate edge of bowl with olives and peppers as shown, putting chopped scallions in the center. Chill until ready to serve.