Bread & Butter Pickle Pasta Salad
- 1 lb
- box dried pasta
- 1 c
- zesty bread & butter pickles and juice
- 4-6 slice
- 1/2 pt
- cherry tomatoes
- 2 tsp
- finely chopped sweet onion
- black pepper and salt to taste
How to Make Bread & Butter Pickle Pasta Salad
- 4Boil pasta to al dente per box directions. Drain and set aside.
- 5Meanwhile, place 1 c, maybe just a hair more of your Uncle Gary's Gourmet Zesty Bread & Butter pickles (or your favorite brand) in the food processor and pulse a few times just to chop things up a little.
NOTE: These pickles taste like "Chow chow" with a little kick of heat.
- 6Pour chopped pickles and juice over pasta. Stir well to cover all pasta. Add crumbled bacon, caramelized tomatoes, and diced onion.