Warm Langostino Salad
Today for brunch, I had my first taste of Langostino and I think I have found a new favourite food. These little Crustaceans are delicious. The ones I got were wild caught, frozen and fully cooked. I'm going to make this again soon.
- 1 Tbsp
- coconut oil
- 2 1/4 medium
- green onions (scallions)
- 4 large
- white button mushrooms (sliced)
- 1-10 oz. pkg
- frozen langostino (1 used 1/2 the package)
- 2 Tbsp
- good mayo, i used vegenaise
- fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 c
- mixed baby greens
How to Make Warm Langostino Salad
- 1Heat the coconut oil on med high in a non-stick skillet. Chop and saute the mushrooms until just soft, add the green onion, saute another minute.
- 2Add the Langostino, saute until they are soft and warmed through, about 2 minutes.
- 3Add the Mayo. Mix all the ingredients together.
- 4Put over the baby greens and serve warm.
About Warm Langostino Salad
You May Also Like:
Show 8 Comments & Reviews