Tomato and Corn Salad
Diane Hopson Smith
I found this very worthy recipe in Woman's Day Magazine and made very minor changes to it.
It's a very tasty summer salad that has a little bit of heat in it from the jalapeno peppers. You can control the heat by the number of hot peppers you add to the salad.
Hope you enjoy!
- ears of fresh corn, cut off cob (i used silver queen)
- 2 lb
- cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 4 to 6
- scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 to 4
- jalapeno pepper, chopped fine
- 1 large
- bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 c
- olive oil
- 1/4 c
- fresh lime juice
- kosher salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
How to Make Tomato and Corn Salad
- 1In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Toss to combine.
- 2If making a day ahead, reserve tomatoes until ready to serve. Add tomatoes before serving. Keep refrigerated.
- 3Refrigerate leftovers.