Taco Salad Pinwheels
17.3oz boxpuff pastry sheets, thawed
1 Tbspcilantro, fresh
1 lbground beef
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
2roma tomatoes, chopped
3/4 conion, diced
1jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
4 Tbspsalsa, chunky
1 cshredded fiesta blend cheese
1lime juice from fresh lime
·salt and pepper
How to Make Taco Salad Pinwheels
- Preheat of to 350. Mash avocado and add lime juice and cilantro. Add salt and pepper to taste
- Scramble beef over medium-low heat until no longer pink. Drain fat. Add the taco seasoning mix. Stir together. Do not add water.
- Roll each puff pastry sheets out.
- Divide the avocado mixture between the sheets. Spread.
- Add the meat evenly over the top of avocado.
- Dice each tomato and sprinkle over the top of meat.
- Sprinkle diced onion over the top of tomato.
- Divide the jalapeno pepper and sprinkle over the top onion.
- Next put drizzle 2 tablespoons of salsa over the top of each sheet.
- Sprinkle cheese over top of each.
- salt and pepper each one to taste.
- Roll each sheet up and cut each one into eight to nine slice and place on a lightly sprayed cookie sheet may need two pans.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes!