Sweet and Sour Summer squash Salad!
- 2 medium yellow squash, sliced thin
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced thin
- 1 c sliced celery on the bias
- 1 /2c sliced green onion. white and green parts
- 1/2c each sliced red and green peppers
- 3/4c sugar or splenda or truvia. 1/2c apple cider vinegar,1/4c vegetable oil (canola),1/4 tsp. ground pepper, 1/2 tsp. salt.
Combine dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk until sugar is dissolved.
Pour over the salad and toss well. Refrigerate until serving time.( At least 12 hours)!
This salad keeps well for several days.