Skin Beauty Salad
- 230 g
- cooked chick peas (or use 1 tin)
- handfuls of baby spinach leaves
- avocado, diced
- small handful of almonds, soaked in water overnight
- lemon juiced
- zucchini, sliced into 1/2 cm disks
- olive oil for brushing
- 2 Tbsp
- unshelled tahini
- 1 pinch
- 1 clove
How to Make Skin Beauty Salad
- 1Lightly brush the zucchini slices with olive oil and grill on a pan for a couple of minutes on each side. Set aside.
- 2Combine tahini, lemon juice and grated garlic in a small bowl. Add enough water to form a smooth, runny dressing. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- 3Place the chickpeas in a bowl and coat them with the tahini dressing.
- 4Place the baby spinach leaves in serving bowls, top with tahini coated chickpeas, diced avocado, and the zucchini slices. Sprinkle with soaked almonds (or seeds of choice).