- 2 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 1 small
- onion, sliced into thin rings
- 1 lb
- sweet italian sausage links/rope
- 10 c
- mixed salad greens
- 1/4 c
- italian salad dressing
- 2 can(s)
- whole kernel corn, drained (14 oz. each)
- 12 oz
- medium temp salsa, drained
How to Make Sizzlin' Fiesta Salad
- 1Heat oil in large skillet and saute onion rings. Cut sausage into 1" diagonal slices; add to onions, cooking until done.
- 2While sausage cooks, rinse and dry fresh salad greens; stir in dressing and arrange on platter. Turn off heat under sausage; pour off fat. Add corn, warm for 1 minute. Using a slotted spoon, place sausage and corn on top of salad greens; top with drained salsa.
- 3Serve with Italian bread, breadsticks, rolls or tortilla chips.