Blue Ribbon Recipe
This lovely, light salad has just the right amount of flavor and crunch. I used a pinch of Herbs de Provance - I happened to have it on hand - and the result was absolutely delicious. The Test Kitchen
How to Make Shiraxi Salad
- I came up with this salad and it is my own way and I put the name: "Shiraxi Salad" for this salad.
- Wash Cucumber, Tomato, and Avocado.
Peel Onion and wash it.
- Cut all ingredients to small pcs, cubes 1/4"x1/4".
Pure all in the salad bowl and add Lemon juice, salt and pepper, Olive Oil and mix herbs as much as you like.
- Leave it in refrigerator for 1/2 hour and serve it cold.
- This a similar to one kind of Persian Salad. I like to serve it in Endive's leaves, taste different, but I love it. As you can see in the picture.