Rainbow Salad Wrap
1whole wheat or multi-grain tortilla
BIG bunchspinach, fresh
1/4 - 1/2yellow bell pepper
1/4 - 1/2orange bell pepper
1/4 - 1/2 cblueberries
1/4 - 1/2 cfresh red seedless grapes
drizzle Tbsphoney mustard and/or light ranch
1/2large carrot, sliced
How to Make Rainbow Salad Wrap
- Prepare tuna. (I like to do a couple of cans in a re-sealable container so it's ready for the next day(s) too! I like to make it with olive oil, lemon and pepper.
- Slice peppers into thin strips (also, if you don't like how it all sticks out, try dicing up the peppers and mixing in with the tuna!)
- Quarter grape tomatoes and slice up carrot however you want it.
- Place all ingredients (except blueberries and grapes) on middle of tortilla... the order I usually do (not a mandatory thing) is: a big ol' handful (or two) of spinach, then the tuna, peppers, dressing on top of that, and finish with tomatoes and carrots.
- Mix blueberries and grapes in small dish and enjoy on the side of your filling, vitamin-packed wrap~ Voila~ a rainbow lunch to enjoy!!