QUINOA, ZUCCHINI AND TOASTED WALNUT PILAF
The recipe and photo belong to the web site Do It Delicious With
Enjoy making this one, it is delicious!
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 -1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, grated
- 1 tsp fresh thyme(1 sprig)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Watch the walnuts, as they are toasting, they can burn easy.
2. When your dish is done, check the flavor, sometimes we can under salt foods, you may want to add more salt for flavor.