Peri Peri Corn Salad
How to Make Peri Peri Corn Salad
- 1Chop Sweet Onion and add to medium sized bowl
- 2Add can of corn
- 3Add olive oil and mix ingredients
- 4Add Cumin, Chili Powder and Peri Peri. Mix well (I like a lot so if you do not like things so spicy you may want to add less or more as per your tastes)
- 5Add lime juice, mix well again and then press down corn in bowl so that the dressing can absorb into all of it.
- 6Let sit for a minimum of 2 hours. (Refrigerate if you are letting it sit overnight but make sure you take it out of the fridge at least an hour before serving as it's better at room temperature) Stir occasionally.