Peri Peri Corn Salad
How to Make Peri Peri Corn Salad
- Chop Sweet Onion and add to medium sized bowl
- Add can of corn
- Add olive oil and mix ingredients
- Add Cumin, Chili Powder and Peri Peri. Mix well (I like a lot so if you do not like things so spicy you may want to add less or more as per your tastes)
- Add lime juice, mix well again and then press down corn in bowl so that the dressing can absorb into all of it.
- Let sit for a minimum of 2 hours. (Refrigerate if you are letting it sit overnight but make sure you take it out of the fridge at least an hour before serving as it's better at room temperature) Stir occasionally.