No-Yolk Deviled Eggs
3/4 c1% lowfat cottage cheese
1 Tbspsweet pickle relish
2 tspprepared mustard
1/2 tsplow sodium worcestershire sauce
1/8 tspgarlic powder
·splenda, to taste *opt*
6hard boiled eggs
·paprika for garnish
How to Make No-Yolk Deviled Eggs
- Spoon cottage cheese onto several layers of paper towels. spread to 1/2" thickness. Cover with additional paper towels. Let stand 5 minutes. Scrape cottage cheese from paper towels using a rubber spatula.
- place cottage cheese "curds" and next 4 ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Peel eggs, cut in half and set yolks aside for another use or discard.
- Spoon or pipe cottage cheese mixture into egg halfs, distributing evenly until all is used up.
- place filled eggs on a platter and sprinkle with paprika.
- Calories : 17
Fat 0.1 g
carbs : 0.9 g
cholesterol : 0
Sodium : 83 mg