Never Fail Nut Pudding
- 1 pkg
- cook and serve vanilla pudding
- 2 c
- individual envelope knox gelatin
- 8 ounce carton, cool whip, thawed
- 1 c
- walnuts, finely ground
- maraschino cherries and walnut halves for garnish
How to Make Never Fail Nut Pudding
- 1Soak Knox gelatine in 1/4 cup milk as directed on package.
Stir together Knox gelatine mixture, remaining 1 3/4 cups milk and vanilla pudding mix and cook until thick, according to package directions. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- 2Fold in thawed Cool Whip and nuts and put in 2 quart serving bowl.
Put in refrigerator and let chill at least 4 hours.
May garnish with maraschino cherries and whole nutmeats on top.