Mr. Miller's Cold Slaw
Together we would make a couple of hundred pounds to serve at our annual Chicken Barbecue or smaller amounts for church dinners. Thank you Mr. Miller for a great recipe that is cherished in my family.
- 1 lb
- cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium
- carrot, shredded
- miracle whip salad dressing
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
How to Make Mr. Miller's Cold Slaw
- 1Shred or chop cabbage into a fine chop. Shred carrot. Salt and pepper to taste. Add enough Miracle Whip to moisten.
- 2Do not over add Miracle Whip as this will make a runny slaw. Over the years I have cheated and used coleslaw mix from the produce department (the only change I've made). Saves time and is a good blend of white and red cabbage and a hint of carrot.
- 3Salt and pepper is really the only seasoning you need. Cabbage should be the star here.