Mom's Watercress, Radish, and Feta Salad
I use the ones in a can.
If you don't have a grinder for pepper. Just use black pepper.
I find this salad to be a delight on those hot summer days.
- 3 c
- watercress, washed and dried
- radishes, thinly sliced
- 3/4 c
- crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp
- freshly squeezed lemon juice
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
How to Make Mom's Watercress, Radish, and Feta Salad
- 1Remove any tough, woody stems from watercress.
- 2Toss watercress and radishes in a medium salad bowl and add feta cheese.
- 3Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice over salad, and then season with a pitch of salt and a couple grinds of pepper.
- 4Toss together and serve immediately.