Mexi Corn Salad
You can make this lighter by using turkey bacon. You can also leave off the bacon completely for a vegetarian dish.
- corn on the cob, depending on size
- 1 c
- fresh pico de gallo or
- anaheim, chopped
- fresno peppers cut into rings
- red onion, chopped
- 4-8 slice
- bacon, cooked and crumbled,opt
- 1/2 c
- cotija cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- ranch dressing, opt
- salt & pepper to taste
How to Make Mexi Corn Salad
- 6Mix together well. Refrigerate till serving. This packs and travels well for a picnic or lunch box.
- 7Either method you use, allow salad to sit in fridge for several hours to bring out all the flavors.